Monday, August 2, 2010

Garden Party

Garden Party Succulent Arrangements is now in business. I recently just participated in my first craft/handmade show that was put together by the Handmade Brigade of Orange County. It was so much fun and I got a lot of really great exposure. I have been working on some new arrangements and have also decided to start making handmade cards for various occasions. So far I have made a few Thank you cards that I think are really adorable. They are available for purchase individually or in a pack of 5. Once I get a decent amount produced they will be up on Etsy.
I will be participating in another craft show coming up in September. I don't have all the details yet, but once I do they will be up here.
Ok, well here are all the new arrangements and a sneak peak at the Thank You cards!






No comments: